Many features availables
- reading from usbkey
- read fat32 native. It's managed by a chip.
- Pwd, ls, uname, viewhires, cat, launch by “./”, help, text, hires, reboot, cd, clear
- new header to manage ROM versions, CPU type (like .o65 format) Orix header
- can run in atmos mode (but it can't start yet .tap files)
- decoding address of the extension does not conflicts with sedoric or jasmin drive
- some code is written for 65C02 but it's not released yet, because it's not tested
- cc65 handles telemon30
- can handles usb key with a 32 GB storage (USB3, but the chip only handle USB2).