- Download OSDK to code (assembly, tools etc) http://osdk.org/files/osdk_1_8.zip
- Download cc65 (for C) : http://cc65.github.io/cc65/
- Download oricutron : http://www.petergordon.org.uk/oricutron/files/Oricutron_win32_v12.zip
- git (with tortoise git) and github are highly recommended for coding (or to participate on Orix)
- Download telemon (3.0) headers and orix headers : Oric common for XA65
- Download oricutron with usbkey functionnality, roms and usbdrive/ folder with samples : oricutron_orix_0_1.zip
- Under windows, create an oric folder
- unzip osdk in this oric folder (and add %OSDK% environment vars as described in OSDK documentation)
- unzip cc65 in this oric folder (and add %CC65% environment vars as _YOUR_PATH_\oric\cc65\bin = %CC65%
- unzip oricutron in this oric folder (and add %ORICUTRON% environment vars as _YOUR_PATH_\oricutron\
- create a folder “projects”
- in “projects” folder, create “oric_software” folder, use tortoise git clone in order to install oric-common
- in oric\oricutron folder, unzip oricutron_usbkey in it, it adds usbdrive folder (oricutron will read from here), and a binary with usbkey management (this version is a debug binary, it will generate a .txt file with all the debug for usb key extension
- In oric\oricutron, copy all roms from roms.zip (see above) into oric\oricutron\roms\
- install git/tortoise git
- in oric folder, create a projects folder.
Final tree :
oric | \___osdk \___oricutron \___projects \___oric_software \___oric-common
Modify oricutron.cfg (oricutron folder) : like that
telebank5 = 'roms/basic11b_noram_test' telebank6 = 'roms/orix0_1' telebank7 = 'roms/telemon3_0' machine = telestrat ; You need to install a stratsed.dsk because Oricutron refuses to boot when there is no dsk (instead of real computer) diskimage = 'teledisks/stratsed.dsk'
In Oricutron Folder, start Oricutron.exe
At this step, you have all working. You can try “uname -a”. If you start ls, you will see nothing. You can put files into usbdrive folder of oricutron.
You can know start working :)